| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Trotter, Gdads51, Leo, cmayna, ShopRag, moparguy),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 116 | Dear Modelman,
Thanks for the reply. I have also used self-etching primer on such occasions in the past and it seemed to do the trick. BUT, I have more recently read (I think on this forum) some posts from some expert body guys that you should never use self-etching primer for a good final paint job; your experience seems to contradict such advice. Not being an expert or very experienced in all of this, I would like to hear more from others who are the experts.
Thanks again!
Yours,
Jim | | |
| |
| |