Well, until now, I knew "NOTHING" about the V6 GMC engines. I was worried, that if it ever went out, what can bolt up to the tranny. I guess if they are "strong and reliable", then I won't worry about ever swapping the motor.... since if it got to that point, it'll probably be another 20 years down the road (LOL).

As I said, this truck is a buddy's (and I wanted to know more about it), but he lives in the city and I'm in the country. So I get to "borrow" it more....

Edit-
This dump truck has a 23,000 GVWR. It's small for a dump truck, but bigger the the 1.5 tons. Ya see, it's as long (front bumper to dump gate, closed), as my full sized regular pickup! Small box, but it can fit in places (well, most) that a pickup can and dump!


1948 Dodge 2 ton
1950 GMC 1 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 3/4 ton