Here's a better picture, in better light:

[IMG]http://thumb11.webshots.net/t/60/460/2/93/35/2357293350096215731NILUKV_th.jpg[/IMG]

I've pressure washed all the green and black growth off it, and now you can see why I like my mirrors so much. Put on a wide load, swing 'em out. Take it off, swing 'em back, and Bob's yer uncle. It does look good on there, that camper. You people are right. I think I'll use PVC to skirt and fair it some, and that'll be my big-time project. Probly take about 5 years, I'd imagine. Take the first year or two just to look and to ruminate. Don't wanna do nothin' precipitous, if ya know what I mean. Vern.

Hey! Hey. Somebody tell me how this way of posting pix works on dialup. It is the only way I've learned to do it here to date and it works for me, but I don't wanna frost nobody's apricots. So let me know if I need to get in line, because right now I'm gonna start another thread, with more of the same...


1951 3800

Be the change you want to see.
-hotshoe