YAY!!!!!!! I did the flush that I was asking about and got a LOT of rusty water out. Ran the hose while keeping my hand on the lower radiator hose and the heater hoses to keep the water in, then let it all spill out. Did that no less than a dozen times until it ran completely clear.
Just after I got done doing that, I got a call that my radiator was ready and to come pick it up!! Whooooohooooo!!! So went and picked it up and new heater hoses, came home and put it all back together. Once I got it hooked up, I filled it up with a bit of antifreeze and to the top with water and let it run for a few then drained it off to make sure I got stuff out of the engine as well.
Tightened the plug, filled him up, added rust inhibitor/water pump conditioner and made sure the thermostat was going to do its job. Right at 180, it opened up and sucked up the water just like its supposed to. To put it mildly, I was quite the happy girl!
I took him around the block 6 or 7 times just wavin' at the neighbors like I was the leader of a parade.

Grunt is now ready for his brake-light and then we'll be street legal!
Yaaaaaaay!!
Thanks everyone for the input and support.
