| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 | Ask this guy. I found his post in the parts for sale category.
I have found my 4wd chassis so I need to sell my 2wd chassis I have started to restore and upgrade. It has been converted to 5 lug wheels. Disk brakes up front from a 85 half ton. It has the big factory brakes and swaybar. All new front end components. Tie rods, bushings, ball joints and hardware. 3 inch drop coils in front and 4 inch drop coils in rear. 12 bolt rear with 3:73 gears. It is set up for a small block. Includes the wheels in pictures.
I live in central Michigan. Must be picked up unless something else is aranged. $650 #1-616-205-4614. Thanks Dennis | | |
| |
| |