| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 97 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 97 | LS1/4L80E swap. These are all motor passes. I have a couple things I need to do and I might be able to get a 11.99 out of it on the motor. It also has a 2 stage N20 kit coming. It might just got 10's.. http://73-ls1.com/63truck/sac_10_27_07_low_res.wmv
1963 Chevy P/U: Forged LS1/4L80E swap and big hit of N20 coming 1973 Camaro: Low compression solid roller LS1 with PT91 turbo Built for the Silver State classic 1967 Convert Continental: Stock Cruiser
| | |
| |
| |