| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 140 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 140 | I pulled a small block from a 1971 Gmc a few years ago and I was wondering what the specs are. Here is the numcers I found on the motor. 38 GM 3970010 This may not be the original motor that came in the gmc. I plan on rebuilding this motor to put in my 1948 Chevy 3600 wrecker. Thanks for any help
Now boltless but looking 1951 F-1 350/350 1965 Mustang 355 glide 1971 F-100 401 fe it hates me 1972 Maverick 302 c4
| | |
| |
| |