| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 42 | Hi Guys: I'm having some difficulties trying to get the window crank off the driver side regulator shaft. Unlike the passenger side window which has a clip hold the crank in place the drivers side appears to not have a clip in place. I suspect the previous owner to this truck may have bonded the crank to the regulator shaft I can't see why it won't budge. Short of using a gear puller and probably destrying the crank in the process I'm not sure how to get it off. Any suggestions? | | |
| |
| |