| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Rusty Rod),
80
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2006 Posts: 48 | I was in Amreican Classics and I need to buy the weather strip for my doors around the glass. The strip that is in there is all torn and hanging down. What do I need to order since the only one I saw was for the pickup? Also I don't seem to have the windshield crankout. What do I need for that, there is a large bolt and washer with a shoe string holding the windshield closed. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
47 GMC 3-ton, front doors
| naddaclue | 06/18/2006 4:32 PM | |
| |
| |