| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | delux, although yours is a 54, there are a number of similarities to the 55. The tube layout is almost identical with the tube numbers all starting with 6 instead of 12. The 55 manual is linked to in the tech tips on radio restoration. The link is to the "Old Chevy Manual project" site. Here is the link to the layout of the 55: http://chevy.tocmp.com/radios/5559srsm02.htm I have the diagrams etc. for the 54 Chevy auto which I think will be the same as yours. I do not have them posted but I can Email them to you. Let me know if you want them and also what size of files your Email can handle. | | |
| |
| |