| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 | I have my original radio that came out of my 52 that needs complete restoring. Anyone ever had theirs restored? If so, who? how much? Is this something that I might could do myself if I were to get the parts? Here's a picture of it: http://www.52resto.com/images/radio.jpg
1952 Chevy 5 Window Restoration
| | |
| |
| |