| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (LAJones48, Barry Martak, Otto Skorzeny, Waveski, Shaffer's1950, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
110
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 | I am looking for a Volume Control Switch. I have a 54 Chevy Truck Radio. My radio guy says a 51-52 model Chevy Truck radio Volume Control Switch will fit. I need information on who to contact. My radio guy has the radio working fine-It will not turn off and when I turn the key switch on the radio will be on all the time. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your help Tony. | | |
| |
| |