Steve,
I know that for 1947 to 53, the Canadian trucks used a different radio than the US models. However, both radios could be installed in either truck. You may not get too many answers regarding the Canadian options, on the VCCA site. I sometimes do business with a radio restorer up here, who can provide exact information on the Canadian truck radios. His restorations are absolutely flawless. He calls his business "Grandpa's Radio" and his phone number is 519 576 2570. He can usually supply photo copies of the manuals and I would be surprised if he didn't have the radio too.

Let me know how you make out. This is of great interest to me.

Fred


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!