| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 41 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 41 | Thanks both. The tracings and pictures will be a big help. I'll check out Chevs of the 40's for the static collectors.
As an aside. It seems unfortunate that my request for truck parts was moved off the parts wanted site to a site where someone not thinking radios will never see it. I'd hoped someone with a box full of unwanted parts might say, hey here's something I could let go for a few bucks. | | |
| |
| |