| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 37 | My wife bought me a great 1955.1 3600 Chevy that the PO put a 55.2 bed on. They butchered the running boards to clear the fenders. Does anyone know if the beds are the same on the 55's? I am thinking I should just need to patch the bolt holes and put on new fenders and running boards. The bed is 8ft long, 50 inches wide, so I am not sure if it is a 3/4 or 1/2 ton bed. It is in very good condition, so I am hoping it is correct other than the bolt on items. | | |
| |
| |