| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 | Thanks,
I plan on comparing the two when I can get the parts in the same location.
I figured they were the same length with different hole locations between body styles.
Tim
53 3100 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup 1934 Ford Pickup 68 Plymouth Satellite RR Clone 2 Door My Fleet
| | |
| |
| |