Hi all, (new guy here... )

I have purchased a '55 side mounted spare bracket for my '52 Chevy pickup. It wasn't intentional, the eBay auction said '47-'53 but it's made for a flat top box. I have also eBayed a "side mounted spare" fender (with the indent).

Does someone on here have an Advance Design '47-'53 1/2 ton truck with the side mounted spare option? If so, could you measure the horizontal and vertical hole locations to mount the bracket to the box side?

I could do the "trial and error" thing but would prefer dimensions. The Assembly Manual I have only shows a '54 (flat top) box and it's not clear what the dimensions are from the front of the box (Sect 10. sheet 3.01 for those of you that have the manual).

This is a great site, I've been surfing it awaiting approval of my registration and I'm going to love coming here.

Thank you all, any help would be greatly appreciated.

52 Chebby