| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#32297 09/02/2004 9:13 PM | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 2 | I want to do a rear end swap on my 57 shortbox. The guy before me put a **** rear end in the truck.I want to change it to a GM 10 bolt posi. By measurement, it lloks like the 1st and 2nd generation camaro or firebird will fit. I know the F body cars only used 1 or 2 springs, my truck has 7 perside. I will have to cut the old spring hangers off and weld on some deeper ones, from a truck I guess.
Am I on the right track, what else works
Please help
Paul | | |
| |
| |