| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,337 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31015 03/29/2004 3:11 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 25 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 25 | the application is a 38 1/2 ton. I don't even have pedals yet. I do have the counter ballance kit for the fly wheel. At the moment I have a saganah (not too sure of the spelling) 4 speed. | | |
| |
| |