| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (SammyC60, TUTS 59, 52Carl, Mike Roache, TooMany2count, Hawkman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,518 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#30947 11/04/2003 5:19 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 6 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 6 | To many people read the truck magazines and let the mags thell them what a nice truck should have !! I will build my 54 3100 the way I want a truck to drive , I have the motor built the way I want(warm 235) and I am going to put warner od 3 spd trans with a 3.55 rearend open drive line in and upgrade the brakes to front disc and dual reservoir master cylinder . Just a clean interior and decent paint and new wood for the bed . What do the rest of you see as a a end result for yours ?? Maybe then I can learn to type ?? | | |
| |
| |