| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#30512 05/15/2004 2:11 PM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 | Yes, the clutch arm moves freely. Just had it all apart and cleaned/inspected everything as I swapped in the BW T85N overdrive gear box. I do have the linkage adjusted to where there is a slight amount of tension on the return spring, perhaps this is wrong? I did disconnect the spring to see if I could get any movement out of the slave, but no go. Left the bleeder open over night again, and had a small amount of fluid, but barely enough to drip over the edge of the cylinder. | | |
| |
| |