| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#29009 05/06/2003 11:34 PM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 | I am running a Rochester B with a choke thermostat on my 261, I added the thermostat from a 250 auto choke 'B' carb and I want it to work right. Inside the thermostat there is a little vacuum piston that hooks to the carb, and there is a fitting to connect to the heat source tubing. Where does the tubing attach to the exhaust manifold on a 235? Does it wrap around or just touch? I got everything else working right, the choke is fully closed at shop temperature and opens up when the housing is torch heated.
I want the auto choke so my wife doesn't have to worry about the choke when she drives the truck.
Paint & Body Shop moderator A lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. | | |
| |
| |