| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (2-Ton, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, JW51, Shaffer's1950, Southerntruck, 1 invisible),
118
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#28918 08/28/2003 2:49 AM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 | First time in 10 years I looked in the old (probably originally single stage unit and found about 1/4" of muddy fluid. So I quickly filled it up but I'm sure I should probably bleed all lines this weekend. Don't see any leaks anywhere yet so can't say if I need a new master cyl.
Geez, maybe instead of just relying on mother nature to watch over my truck, I should get the fluids sometimes ????
Craig My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
| | |
| |
| |