| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#28143 10/01/2003 2:34 PM | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | This is how the two GMC 228's I have are set up. I think this is only a GMC setup too. I have never seen one on a Chevy that came off a GMC engine. I am not sure the bolts would line up and then there is the location of the filter lines too. Different on the Chevy engines. | | |
| |
| |