| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#27276 12/03/2001 4:57 AM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | I beleive the 67-72 IFS will bolt into your frame and use same bolt holes and all. If you get the later (70's) of these, they have disc brakes. You can use the 73 up too but need to put 1/2" or so spacers betwwen the frame and IFS bolt on spots. I'm thinking holes for them are same too. I know a fella that has done this and working on it in his garage now. I saw it and it looked like "stock". He bought all new brake parts to use on his. I think once you get into around 63 and up, lots more stuff is "adaptable" then it was with earlier models with stovebolt engines and such.
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |