I bought a complete OEM style stainless exhaust system (exhust pipe, muffler and tail pipe) for my 59 TF with a 235 from Kepich Exhaust ( http://www.kepichexhaust.com/ ) in Ft. Myers, Fl.

The cost for my system was $450 with shipping included. John stayed in constant contact with me and I received my system 24 days after I sent John the payment via Paypal.

The system is now installed. It looks very nice and is of great quality. The pre-fabed bends were all correct for the truck with the execption of the tail pipe, which needed one cut to shorten it, as it was a tad to long. (My truck is a long bed and I did order a long bed system.) Otherwise it was a perfect fit.

Finally, like others have said, you can go with something other than stainless, but I am pretty sure this will be the last exhaust system I buy for this truck! Whatever you choose, good luck on your project.


Jim Karras
Orange, CA
'59 Chevy Apache 32 Stepside Pickup
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet: www.59apache.com