Wow, thankyuo guys,
I've printrd outyour alls advice and comments. Its encoraging.
The 292 is what came in the '64, so guess its got no hardened seats in it.
Going to try freing up the valves on the 350 first, since its already mounted in the '52.
Oh, the wife is going to help me with the spelling and grammar(darn, she made me use a dictionary to spell grammer right, she says use "correctly" for "right") starting now. She says my english is lacking, I woulda( I mean, well, she means I would have) just said bad. This my third one, after the lawyers on the second one I guess I'm learnin' my place, she's sitting here watching me, you know what I mean? What's a dangling participle? My god it's(just got trounced again, I wanted to say its) got 4(this way I don't have spell 4) syllables in it, the "participle" thing I mean. ( Now she's making me go back and put quotes on "correctly" and "right", be back in a minute). Whew!
Well she's a good ol' gal. Women are o.k., I know a guy that owns one. He says some of them can be trained.(She's not smiling) Lordy I hope so, I'm scared. She says I'm a male showvenist(spelling?), I say oink to that. All I know is is that if I hadn't spent all that time in the principal's office I probably would have never made it through school. Boy, is this what they did in class? And I thought the principal was rough, I would have died in class. (Now she's on my case about using two is'es in a row, seems to me it reads nicer with two is'ses in a row). She does like these old trucks though so I will try to learn spelling, punctuation and all this other stuff, like grammar.
Well I'm going to go before I get hurt. :p
harry