| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, UtahYork, Hawkman, Maybellene, 5 Window 9434, 39Master85, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
82
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25470 05/07/2002 12:46 AM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 13 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 13 | Hello there. I have a 50 fleetline. Great car. third owner, 64, 444 original miles on it and still purrs. never rebuild, nothing. All original , everything. but the time has come for a bigger mill. I have a 350, 292 cam, tunnel ram and associated goodies. Now here is my question to you all? When I throw that motor in( i have a 350 th also that needs rebuilding and I pulled it apart and darn....) do they make a adapter for a 350 to the original three on the tree. Cause this would save me alot of dough and I'm just a kid on a Navy budget.... help????
justin kohut 1950 fleetline/kustom 1950 Buick super (straight eight)
| | |
| |
| |