| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,354 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | They are still in my camera and I have a few more pics to go. I will get them developed and send them to you. But you will have to wait. I just stripped the suburban n the last two weeks and got involved in some other projects. I will be getting back to it soon. | | |
| |
| |