| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,616 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 72 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 72 | Peggy, I have had the pleasure of meeting Cory and his wife Jamie a couple of weeks ago at a truck club meeting we had . He drove his nice old Burb out to the meet to give us all a look. It is a great old truck for sure and has a n awesome history. Something I wish I could come up with for mine. The Nolens are very nice folks for sure. I suspect they will try to make to the NAtionals next year. I have some Burb competition now!!  I better get busy!!
52 GMC Suburban...52 Chevy 3/4 ton...49 CHevy 1/2 ton Rod...49 GMC 1/2 ton retro rod project
| | |
| |
| |