Just wanted to thank all of you here at Stovebolt for this excellent site. I found the truck I have been looking for here at your For Sale section. When I was 17-18 years old and living in Maryland, myself and a couple of my surfer friends found an old panel at one of our friends farm. We spent all day with a bulldozer making a path to get that "surf cruiser" out of the woods. At the end of the day, our friend's father comes home and informs us that we can't have that truck because he is going to tear it up and haul corn with it. It eventually got crushed I heard. Fast forward 37 years or so. I got back into surfing here in the Great Lakes and really got inspired by some of the younger guys VW vans and wagons. I don't think they have ever heard of a panel truck much less seen one. Give it a couple of years and it's gonna look great as time and money permit. I'll be sure to be posting a lot here cause I'm going to need all the help I can get! Thanks again to all. Brian

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e...l2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch3