I just scored a pair of the buckets shown above, for my '62 Suburban. The '62 came with a 60/40 split bench, and was more squared off...kind of like a school bus seat.
The seat backs, though, had the same style of re-inforcement rib on them, so they'll look like they belong in the interior, to all but the purists.
Boy I hope they're somewhat comfortable...
For the back seat, I've got an original full-width 3rd row seat that I'm running in the second row. It will be some effort to remove if I need to, but it's really just a few wing nuts and pull the seat out with the Boy's help.
Mine is my daily, my wife has a '01 Dodge Dakota, I've got a trailer made from a '63 Ford pick-up 8-foot bed, and I have a tandem axle open car trailer with a full deck. I don't really see removing the bench too often.
-Brad