| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
146
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 22 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 22 | Ok guys,I have all my engine #s. At least I think I got em right. 1st it has 2 side engine mounts. The valve cover has 6 small screws around the "rim" of it to hold it on. The 1st thing I see on the starter side of the block.Starting from the rear is the letters CON [I think] right below it is a clock dial symbal w/the hand pointing sraight up. to the right of that the #s E208[I think] then 3821963 Below that the letters GM & the # 70 below that. Now Ive looked on the lists the tech dept. has & cant find these #s on any of them. Think I could get one of you nice fellows to help a guy out before I start a serious drinking problem?? Thanks for any input. Jeff | | | |
Entire Thread
|
OK,Still confused on engine #s
| jeffs 52 panel | 04/18/2006 1:24 AM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Achipmunk | 04/18/2006 10:05 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| jeffs 52 panel | 04/18/2006 10:20 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Baldy | 04/19/2006 12:20 AM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| jeffs 52 panel | 04/19/2006 4:07 AM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| jeffs 52 panel | 04/20/2006 7:59 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Builder | 04/20/2006 8:53 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Achipmunk | 04/20/2006 9:14 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Achipmunk | 04/20/2006 9:19 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Chester | 04/20/2006 9:46 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Chester | 04/20/2006 9:48 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Chester | 04/20/2006 9:51 PM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| Xram53 | 04/21/2006 7:13 AM |
Re: OK,Still confused on engine #s
| packhorse32 | 07/02/2006 10:43 AM | |
| |
| |