Well, now that i've had a little more time to look her over, I'm going to need a frame. (1st item on a long list)

I have an '89 S-10 standard cab/ longbed 2wd with a junk motor I've been considering setting a '53 5 window on, but now that i have my panel...

Are there any major differences in the bodies that would make this not work? Or not practical, would be the question? I have access to a large selection of donors, chevy trucks, vans, s-10's, etc if something else would work better.

Previous owners have butchered her so bad, there's not much left original.... engine, trans, steering column, seats, trim, rear axle, all gone.
Rather than see her rot, or try and match parts together, this 1 is going to be my hot rod, saving what original stuff I can. (sorry purist-types, check my '56 pickup for restore progress smile )

take care folks, jon


artificial intelligence will never overcome natural stupidity