| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#24489 11/23/2003 2:28 AM | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 60 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 60 | took the pig/pumpkin out of a 1968 chevy 20 series 3/4 ton today , has 32 teeth on ring gear has 7 on pinion gear . if you divided 7 into 32 you get 4.571428 didn't 1951 chevy 3/4 ton come with a 4.57 rear end? I have not removed the 51 pig yet hoped the 68 would give me highway speed without high rpms what year pig pumpkin do I need for 3.90 or low 4.00 ratios? Or am I going the wrong way should I be looking for 3.00s or 5.00s ratios? thanks Bill
Bill 1951 3/4 ton 5 window pick up 1955 GMC 1/2 ton longbed automatic
| | |
| |
| |