Howdy folks! Looks like I've been away too long. You guys are having good conversations over here. I don't have anything major to add to this other than what has already been stated. I have the bullet signals on my 54 panel. They're up in the attic right now and I can't recall if they were a dual filament but, they will be by the time I'm through.
I do have question though. I can't seem to find REAL glass replacement lenses. Any idea who carries those? I'd prefer that over the plastic lenses. The other question is where can you find the rubber gasket that goes between the bullet housing and the body. I saw some on ebay last year and I should have jumped on them...they were only around 3 bucks.
Thanks,
Jon


1954 Chevy 3100 Panel Truck
2004 GMC Yukon
2002 Chevy 1500 4X4
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777