| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 | The rims are off of a F##d motor home. (Chevy, Dodge, Ford pattern) They say "16x7k" They are 8 lug. I had to make a 3/16" spacer for each front wheel and I am using a modern style lug nut. There is no rubbing on the tierod ends and no problems with steering in almost the 16000 miles I have on those rims. | | |
| |
| |