| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#24353 07/21/2002 10:56 AM | Joined: May 2002 Posts: 32 Member | | Member Joined: May 2002 Posts: 32 | OK, like the subject says, after about 1.5-2 miles of driving the engine starts sputtering and eventually dies out. I verified that I'm getting fuel through the line to the carb by pulling the fuel line and pressing the starter and get lots of fuel shooting through. I'm wondering if I'm either getting a gas buildup in the carb or if maybe the accelerator pump is sticking. It's a 1952 235 with a Rochester B carb. I have another carb to try and swap in but haven't done it yet, do you think I'm on the right track or do you have other suggestions?
Thanks,
Lorne
MbOutdoors (Lorne) 1952 Chev 1300
| | |
| |
| |