I looked in the for sale section and posted a wanted ad.

Thanks! smile

Just in case tho - how does one go about fitting the new wheels with the large bolt holes on an old truck? Or do they?

I asked around town but didn't get any real informative replies.

My neighbor has 4 Chevy wheels off of a newer truck with new tires that he said I could have free but though the posts line up with the holes, the lug nuts aren't right to hold them at all. Little bolts, big holes.

I asked about lug nuts that fit the smaller bolts and fit into the hole and are flared for maximum stability for the tire. No one knew what I was talking about.

Not even sure if there is such a thing.

Anywhooo.. I'll keep looking and searching the board.


Us girls like them ol trucks too!
New Pics of my 53 Chevy:
Side: http://tinyurl.com/3xtgfa
Dash: http://tinyurl.com/2npafu
Front: http://tinyurl.com/3dhlkv


Savage