Quote
Someone above mentioned that the dry agents can ruin a vechicle's engine. Is this really true? Would this only happen in the case where the engine was running and it sucked in some of the agent? I'd like to know a little bit more about this issue before I pick up a dry agent 5 B-C extinguisher.
it's very hard to clean a carb after using powder
HALON is used because it disperses the oxygen so no clean up needed
i can not comment on corrosion
my .02
just go to a store or online & buy one

my 356 rag~top caught fire (engine -gas hose leak) and was out in less than a minute
cost $4400.00 insurance money
it does not take long eek


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE