Thanks all, now time to get marking, measuring, etc. And yes, the rear axle is in the wrong location as well, which will be corrected when I get done.

The full S-10 frame swap requires 2" spacers on the front, vs. my intention on using rack and pinion with a custom cross member will allow me to widen the track to the same as the GM metrics. This way, I keep the stock frame. I did not like the assortment of brackets needed to mount the S-10 frame under the AD truck.

Good news today - found a T-5 from an 84 2.8 S-10. This together with the Camaro T-5 that I located a while ago puts a Hybrid T-5 in the truck - Wahoo. grin

Further wahoo - may have found the engine for the project. grin


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me