Brett wrote:
"hay mate,glad you dropped by to post ( real glad) ,hell yah i'll take that ute mate! hehehe (if ya serious) i can really - really use it badley! pleas shoot me a few pics if you could,have you bought the ute or is it still at the yard mate? send ya some bundy, i'll organise that real quick.hehehe i have a trusted mate,in atherton who can pick the ute up for me thers not probs ther. he will sort it out on transport ect mate.Kind Regards,
Brett"

Well, you're a brother when you are in here mate.
I bought her about four years ago as a keeper in case I wanted to pull the chassis out and use the independent front suspension.
Othe than that, there's little else I can use.
She's standing on her wheels, all the glass is present and she would probably skull drag onto a trailer no worries.
The dash isn't excellent, the remains of the seats and springs are there, no engine or gearbox, I have the complete horn assembly hardware I took off it two years ago, but you can have those as well.
I'll get over there tomorrow and take some pics.
So now she's yours and the body is complete from the firewall, two good doors, and the stylside and rear gate (which still has its Chevy script writing on it.(Cuppla dings in it).
She'll take a bit of working up, but would be better than buggerising around building some kinda back on a sawn off-ute body.
Why anyone would want to hack the back off, I can't imagine except to make a crappy trailer.
Don't be amazed these things turn up out of nowhere, its scary, happens all the time in this game.
I just appreciate all of the help and free spare parts people have gifted to me over the last four years.
Good to give something back.
See if I can get back tomorrer with pictures..
Regards,
Zacca


"After you skin yer knuckles, Mr Shifter ain't yer friend any more."

1942 Chevy 3/4 ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Photo Site
1946 Chevy 5 window coupe/ute (new stray)
2000 Nissan Patrol 4x4 4.5l turbo diesel