| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 25 | So I'v bin doing some work on my truck and it came time to start it up but when I went to it would not start all it does is spin the fan and make some nose( I can't describe it) so I thought I might get some one els insight on what it might be. here is a vid of it V http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l124/Winston_T/?action=view¤t=Test.flv any help would be great Thanks -Tim | | |
| |
| |