Joe, I met the Beaver,, bet he could take care of it..plus he is cheap,, just kidding, dont know about the cheap..


might have a guy here in mesquite, I would have to pick up your truck and drive it here though grin he fixed me up on my 52 to give me a longer stem, made it where it scewed into the orginal s-10 shifter but added a couple of inches or so , I hated having to bend down a little to shift,, worked well, charged me 70 bucks but it looked good


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.