| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 | I am looking for suggestions on how to remove the hood to cowl gasket without removing the hood. I have all but two of the clips off that hold it down....the two that I can't reach are the ones that are located as the gasket turns downhill. I have a 5/32 clutch bit but can't get the leverage to get them started as they are rusted. They have been soaking in PB Blaster for a couple of days. Any ideas? :confused:
Blue 50
1950 3100 w/57 235 Patrick’s Saginaw 4 speed and 3:55 rear end | | |
| |
| |