At times I (rightfully) whine about venders and reproduction parts, so I also think I should give a heads up when one treats you right. When I got my bed strips in a fairly large order from Jim Carter last summer, I set them aside and at one point painted them. Recently went to put bed together and found out one had been punched wrong. I knew I was way outside of their return policies and I had painted the strip. I was also not about to ship back a 6 ft long $9.00 part. Well I emailed them (as part of another small order) and said, 'I know you don't have to, but on my word, it would be nice if you send new free bedstrip and not require a return.' It was at my house in about a week. That was good customer service.


1950 Chevy 3100
261, 4 speed
Purchased 1977

1964 Pontiac Lemans Convert