| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#23215 09/12/2002 6:36 AM | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 | GR8TIRES B-I-L says no problem as long as hubs have same dimen. I ask same question when I 1st got my 52because I now have 6 lug on front 5 on rear [came this way from po] I fort. have another 6lug rear to install prob.next month waiting on snakes to go in for their annual nap | | |
| |
| |