| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 33 | Here are pics of the 51 GMC 1ton I picked up last fall for $100 and the 50 Chev 1/2 ton I picked up last Sunday for free http://community.webshots.com/user/ChevyNut50 I was also given two 47-54 2tons from an uncle of mine and as soon as the 7 feet of snow that we got this past winter melts I hope to drag them out of the bush as well. The 5 window cab on the 50 chev is quite rusted out in the bottom so I was thinking of cutting off the top section with the windows and attaching it to one of the "big bolt" cabs which are quite rust free. Has anyone done this before? Whats the process etc? | | |
| |
| |