| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,230 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 | I have a 46 Chevy truck and I'm trying to find the parts for the cowl vent. The vent cover is there and works, but from the vent on back I have nothing. I know there must be a lever and other things to regulate the size of the opening and to keep it open!
Where do you find the parts? What are they called?
Dan Mascheck Wharton, TX | | |
| |
| |