Thank you so much everyone. The truck was widened 8 inches to fit the 5/4 ton 4x4 chassis. There is 22 feet of welding in each fender. I just have to say if there will be babes posing on the truck they wont be wearing much as I don't want any scratches : ) The flat deck was bought already built( got it for $250) just a few modifications for the ladder rack. The truck is a daily driver and used for work I am a roofing contractor. All of are materials are delivered so it is just for tools and ladder. I will be hot rodding my 1940 GMC for pleasure use as I like this style better than the 46 (sorry if I offend any one)The paint is ppg radiance base color purple with orange glow top coat. total 16 coats and about 3 grand for materials. Again thanks everyone. all that sanding pays of with comments like yours
Stuart